Loss Control Management in Supermarkets
Loss control management refers to the ability of reducing the risk of potential losses or controlling already existing losses by implementing procedures to curb these losses. First of all, it is important to establish the causes of losses in these supermarkets to get a concept on how to go about controlling these losses.
Loss control procedure
• We Training the staff on how to understand the wholesale and retail industry, handling cash and basically controlling losses.
• Checking the cashier activities, ensuring no over ringing also known as overcharging, no under ringing, all items are scanned, customers get a receipt and change, ensuring customers items are packed and check dispatch of items, for example, electronics or expensive items. The person responsible for these activities is known as a front end.
• Ensuring the delivery is of the store and the order matches the invoice. Checking whether the goods are of good quality, follow the receiving rules and ensure the receiving clerks too, making sure the returns are given back to the supplier, checking for damages and expiries.
• In the camera room, there is a camera room operator who is responsible for checking the activities that go on around the shop, check out for shoplifters and communicate with the security in case of any unusual activities. They also ensure that the employees are not doing anything fishy.
Electronic surveillance is the monitoring of a home, business, or individual using a variety of devices such as CCTV, legal wiretapping, cameras, digital video equipment, and other electronic, digital, and audio-visual means.
Today, electronic surveillance can also refer to surveillance done via computer or mobile phone. For example, computer surveillance can include e-mail tracking, internet surveillance, and remote PC surveillance.
Benefits of Electronic Surveillance
• Crime Prevention
• Monitor a location or person 24/7
• Collect evidence that can later be used in court
• Monitor mobile phones, computers, and other electronic devices.
Doncaster is recognized as the largest community of nationwide process servers. We have years of combined experience in this domain and have all the expertise that is important to serve legal documents in the Kenya. Whenever you are involved in a legal matter it is important to consult professional process servers. Our process servers are highly trained and knowledgeable about all kinds of legal needs.
Process service, also known as "service of process,” is the procedure employed to give an appropriate notice of initial legal action to another party (such as a defendant), court, or administrative body in an effort to exercise jurisdiction over that person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court, body, or other tribunal. Notice is furnished by delivering a set of court documents (called "process") to the person to be served.
Our process servers serve all types of legal documents, including:-
- summons and complaints,
- divorce papers,
- family court documents,
-small claims court cases,
- order to show cause
We are a full-service process server agency providing services to law firms, attorneys, and the general public nationwide.